- Shipping costs
As shipping cost vary throughout the UK, Click here to find the costs for your area.
Collection possible in Kettering, you are welcome to visit our showroom.
Our TW SWE-B complies with the latest guidelines for checking and setting headlights.
It is equipped with a 4 meter rail system as well as Laservisier, Laserpointer and Digital-Luxmeter. In addition, the device is equipped with a rotatable guide rod with foot pedal and has a design approval by the TÜV.
- Officially approved from the TÜV
- For all vehicle categories such as passenger cars, commercial vehicles and two-wheelers
- Cross thread sight for exact alignment and positioning
- Laser pointer for exact determination of the headlight center
- Horizontal and verticle scales
- Suitable for all lamps such as filament, halogen, xenon, LED and laser
- Single-handed adjustable light box with autom. Locking
- Rod with measuring scale for precise height positioning
- Rod with foot pedal (rotatable)
- Integrated luxmeter for measuring light intensity
- Optional accessories: Protective cover against dust and dirt
TW SWE-B - Overview
- Headlamp tester
TW SWE-A, TW SWE-B
This Product was added to our catalogue on 23/12/2016.