Price excluding VAT : £999.17
Automatic tyre balancing machine.
Top value for money, professional - quality.
Equipped with an electronic measuring arm for rim distance and rim diameter. Accurate application of concealed adhesive weights with the electronic sensor arm. The TW F-23 has a 40mm shaft for better easier balancing of wide rims, for example, Porsche, SUV, etc.
Equipped with a foot brake to aid wheel fixing and balancing. Measuring arm with optical / acoustic sensor. As well as the new extra-large 7.5 inch digital display for a perfect overview.
- Top built quality with CE-certificate
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001
- Top design and robust technology
- Shaft diameter 40 mm for a more accurate balancing
- 255 mm shaft for better balancing of wide rims
- Digital display 7.5 inches
- Foot brake for fixing the shaft when balancing
- Automatic measurement process and wheel brake
- Static and dynamic balancing
- Various selectable programs Normal / Static / Alu1, Alu2, Alu3, Alu4 and Alu5 / motorcycle etc.
- Optional: Motorcycle adapter, Adapter for vehicles without center hole
|Wheel width||1,5" - 20"|
|Ø Wheel diameter||10" - 24"|
|Wheel weight max.||65 kg|
|Ø Rim center hole||40-135 mm|
|Measuring tolerance||+/- 1 g|
|Measuring time||4-7 sec.|
|Power supply||230 V~|
|Noise level||<70 dB|
|TW F-23 - Overview|
- Wheel balancer
- Centering cones (4 items), Gauge, Weight pliers
- Quick release nut, Pressure cup, Rubber lip
- Calibration weight
- Operating and maintenance instructions
|Shipping within UK (excluding islands) Bulky goods £ 59|
- For static and dynamic balancing of motor cycles
- For TW F-00, TW F-150, TW F-23, TW F-95
Shipping within UK (excluding islands) £ 9.99
Price excluding VAT : £165.83